Who Do I Help
I offer one to one therapy for clients of any age. I also work with couples and families.
I am pleased to be able to help with a wide range of difficulties and offer effective psychological therapy for a number of mental health difficulties including:
- Anxiety (phobias, health, panic, OCD, social anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder)
- Bipolar disorder
- Challenging behaviour
- Eating difficulties
- Grief and Bereavement
- Low self-esteem, shame, self-criticism
- Long term health conditions
- Medically unexplained conditions
- Perinatal distress
- Personality disorders
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress & worry
Sometimes a client may not be clear what the exact difficulty is. In those cases I would recommend that an assessment take place which would involve talking about the current difficulties and distress.