Who Do I Help
I offer one to one therapy for adults and young people (16+) who have experienced anxiety, depression and trauma related difficulties.
I also work with couples and families.
As trauma is wide ranging, the treatments I offer can be targeted as difficulties relating to a number of mental health difficulties including:
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating difficulties (mild only)
- Grief and Bereavement
- Low self-esteem, shame, self-criticism
- Medically unexplained conditions
- Parenting difficulties
- Perinatal distress
- Relationship difficulties
- Self-sabotaging behaviours
- Stress & worry
Sometimes a client may not be clear what the exact difficulty is. In those cases I would recommend that an assessment take place which would involve talking about the current difficulties and distress.